score the exam
1. Now the examination score serves as the only criterion for a students academic performance.
2. Other people argue that the examination score is still an important criterion in making a decision.
3. At present examination score is widely accepted as a fair means in decision - making.
4. Reform of the examination methods and structure of the integrated test score.
5. What scoring method is used to score the CPA Examination?
6. I got full score in the final examination.
7. Based on his mock exam, his teacher is confident that he will score high in examination.
考试分 英文释义mark ; grade ; score
这次考试分数 Score in the exam
打考试分数 score a test
标准考试分数 Score report
There wasnt room on the magic carpet for everyone, but almost anyone could get on the carpet, provided only that they buckled down at school and worked hard enough to get the exam grades they needed.
Now the examination score serves as the only criterion for a students academic performance.
It also didnt help much taking charge of the interview or having impressive university scores.误:misunderstanding;
to英：test scores或者exam scores。
test 英[test] 美[test]
n. 试; ; 考验; 化验;
vt. 测验; 考验; 考查; 勘探;
vi. 受试验; 受测验; 受考验; 测得结果;
[例句]Either measure the temperature with a bath thermometer or test the water with your wrist
scores 英[skɔ:z] 美[skɔrz]
n. 大量，众多; 二十( score的名词复数 ); （游戏或比赛中的） 得分; 大量; 百分数;
[例句]Scores of congratulatory telegrams and letters greeted Franklin on his return
exam 英[ɪgˈzæm] 美[ɪɡˈzæm]
n. 测验; <口>考试;
[例句]Kates exam results were excellent.
国外都是I got A in my final exam.这么说.